19.5.08

I CANNOT believe I forgot this

Seriously. This is one of the best con stories and I totally spaced it. It works out well though because this really does deserve its very own post.

During some quiet time on Sunday, Quiana and I were hanging out at the registration booth, mockingdiscussing various people wandering about and mucking about in the comfortable spinny chairs (that is their official name, btw). I turned to the right and saw a guy crouched down with his magnificently pale ass completely hanging out of his jeans. I threw up a little in my mouth and then did what any good friend would do, with a tone that mustered nothing but excitement.

"Hey, Quiana! Look at that."

And she totally, totally did.

I think she spent the next half hour calling me an asshole. It was glorious. Regrettably, I didn't manage to snag a picture.

5 comments:

qtilla said...

It wasn't like plumber's butt. It was his ENTIRE PALE ASS. The whole thing. All of it.

I can still see it, as tho it is carved on my eyes forever.

Vengeance shall be sweet, just you wait.

Elwood said...

That cracked me up.

Dr. Zoltar said...

I didn't know there was a full moon on the weekend of the con...

: )

Darth McQuinn said...

What can I say? I don't tan well. Sue me.

Kristina said...

@Q: The scene is carved on my eyes forever too and I never stop snickering.

@E: The look on her face was completely priceless. So. Awesome.

@Dr. Z: Me either! It was an unannounced epic event--I should've gotten it announced at the con.

@D: . . . can I sue you for Mighty Muggs?